1. Create your personas- First you have to do some research before creating your ad. You must look for buyer personas and target the buyers with your ads. Your persona must feature different things such as age, location, career, personal goals and more. You must first try to create brand persona as it will represent your idea of messaging. To create more buyer personas that can be done successfully by using few simple tools. Some of the tools include Personapp, Up Close & Persona, MakeMyPersona and more.
2. Map your buyer personas- There are different stages in this process which includes awareness, consideration as well as decision. In awareness stage, your persona will have points and not understand a proper solution for the problem. In consideration stage, your persona will be actively looking options and fix the points. In the final decision stage, your persona must select the product and purchase it from the company.
3. Test your first ad copy- After preparing yourself by following the above steps, you have to do a number of tests to select the most suitable ad text, images, descriptions and more. It is always good to do some research before using the ads on the social media platform. Your first ads will focus mainly on selecting the suitable image as well as ad copy. Also consider buyer persona during the testing process using the images and other features. Using images in the ads are the best option as it can decide the performance of your ad. You can use only the image in your ad or using it along with texts. There are few tools to test your ad copy such as AdEspresso.
4. Target different audiences- Once you discover the top performing ad try to research the persona interests before targeting a particular audience. You can use the same images and ad copy for all your ads, but with different targeted groups for each of the campaign. Try to understand the process of identifying your target audiences as it is a very important process.
5. Decide about your ads and targeted audiences- After deciding about your best ad, try to use it for selecting the best interest group. Try to create an expectation among the audiences with your ads to make it successful. You have to do some test just like in the beginning to make this process simple.
6. Review your metrics- Once your ads start running on the social media platform, it is time to assess its metrics. Try to target multiple audiences with your ads which can be a perfect choice to begin your campaigns. You can assess the process separately on various social media platforms such as Twitter, Facebook. Try to use all these options available to optimize your ads in a perfect way.